The Countly Team is committed to ensuring that Countly is always useful, creating a complete, user-oriented, and extendible application analytics framework for mobile devices, web applications, desktop applications, and any other devices that can send events over the Internet.
This page is intended to provide a basic roadmap of where we are heading as we work on enhancements, fixes, and improvements on major functional and architectural parts of Countly.
Have a feature in mind?
If you have a feature request, please post it to the feature requests topic in the community area.
- Granular user access controls (user and group management)
- UX improvements on Reports and Drills.
- Major UI changes on all plugins with a completely revamped, fresh, and clear design.
- Enriched Dashboards.
- Empowered Data Manager with new features
- In-app notifications.
- Email and SMS support in Messaging.
- Geolocation-triggered push notifications.
- Windows Notification Services (sending Push Notifications to Windows 8.1+ devices).
- Web Push Notifications.
- In-app Surveys for mobile and web (new with v20.11!)
- NPS® (Net Promoter Score®) survey for mobile and web (new with v20.11!)
- Event grouping and hierarchy (new with v20.11!)
- Data Manager (new with v20.11!)
- Hooks (i.e. webhooks) (new with v20.11!)
- APM - Application performance management (available since 20.04)
- Remote Configuration (Feature flags) (available since 19.02)
- A/B Testing for mobile and web (available since 19.08)
- Rating and Feedback reporting (available since 19.08)
- Ability to show drop-offs in funnels (available since 18.01)
- Better web Heatmaps with scroll maps (available since v18.01)
- Event-triggered push notifications (available since v18.01)
- Notifications and alerting (available since v17.09)
- Crash Symbolication (available since v17.09)
- Fine-grained user groups (available since v17.09)
- Customizable Dashboards (available since v17.05)
- User Flows (available since v17.05)
- Countly Assistant for a more personalized user experience (available since v17.05)
- Task Manager (available since v17.05)
- Rich and interactive Push Notifications (available since v17.05)
- Desktop Analytics (available since v16.12)
- Search in menus and applications (available since v16.12)
- Easy, point & click code generator
- Truncating excess data (available since v15.08)
- Generating email reports (available since v15.08)
- Web analytics (SDK is available from Github)
- Bug/exception reporting (crash reports)
- Attribution Analytics & referral tracking
- iPad dashboard
- User analytics
- Aggregated dashboard (available since v15.02)
- Pre-populating with demo data (available since v15.02)
- Push notifications
- Plugin support - adding features without modifying core source code
- Exporting data
- Countly Funnels
- Countly Drill
- Windows Phone support
- Titanium Appcelerator support
- Blackberry support
- Android / iPhone apps