Here are the basics of your setup. Enjoy !
First, identify which Countly version to use.
- If you are going to install Countly Community Edition, start here.
- For Countly Enterprise Edition, get your 30-day trial here.
- You may also use your dedicated Enterprise Edition.
Make sure that you know differences between Community and Enterprise Edition.
Then, read our Frequently Asked Questions
We collected the most asked questions coming from our customers. Head over to General FAQ, Installation FAQ, Licencing FAQ, Technical FAQ as well as feature-specific FAQs like User Profiles FAQ, Crash Reporting FAQ, Attribution Analytics FAQ and Push Notifications FAQ.
Also don't forget to subscribe to Countly newsletter.
Learn how to integrate your SDK
- All SDKs are open source and available on Github.
- Downloading and integrating SDKs with your mobile or web app is described here in a clean manner.
- We strongly suggest that you use Countly Code Generator to speed up events, sessions and user profile generation.
Finally, be an expert in Countly features
Lean back and start reading our friendly documents explaining powerful features:
- Introduction to Countly
- Understanding how custom events work
- Drilling down data with advanced segmentation
- Behavioural segmentation with Cohorts
- Catching and reporting crashes
- Collect deep user data with session information
- Send push notifications for more retention rate
- Get revenue & in-app purchase information
- Track users footprints with Funnels
- Compare your marketing channels and calculate customer life time value