Here are the basics of your setup. Enjoy !
First, identify which Countly version to use.
- If you are going to install the Countly Community Edition, start here.
- For the Countly Enterprise Edition, get your 30-day trial here.
- You may also use your dedicated Enterprise Edition.
Make sure you know the differences between the Community and Enterprise Editions.
Then read our Frequently Asked Questions
We collected the most frequently asked questions coming from our customers. Head over to General FAQ, Installation FAQ, Licencing FAQ, Technical FAQ as well as feature-specific FAQs, such as User Profiles FAQ, Crash Reporting FAQ, Attribution Analytics FAQ, and Push Notifications FAQ.
Also, be sure to subscribe to the Countly newsletter.
Learn how to integrate your SDK
- All SDKs are open source and available on Github.
- Downloading and integrating SDKs with your mobile or web app is described here in an easy-to-follow manner.
- We strongly suggest you use the Countly Code Generator to speed up events, sessions, and user profile generation.
Finally, become an expert in Countly features
Lean back and start reading our friendly documents explaining our performance-oriented features:
- Introduction to Countly
- Understanding how custom events work
- Drilling down data with advanced segmentation
- Behavioral segmentation with Cohorts
- Catching and reporting crashes
- Collect deep user data with session information
- Send push notifications for more retention rate
- Get revenue & in-app purchase information
- Track users footprints with Funnels
- Compare your marketing channels and calculate customer lifetime value