Here are the short and sweet basics of your Countly setup. Enjoy!
First, identify which Countly version to use
- If you are going to install Countly Community Edition, start here.
- Get your 30-day trial here for Countly Enterprise Edition.
- You may also use your dedicated Enterprise Edition.
If in doubt, make sure you know the differences between the Community and Enterprise Editions.
Then, read our Frequently Asked Questions
We collected the most frequently asked questions that we receive from our customers:
- Feedback FAQ
- Self-hosted Installation FAQ
- Countly Community Edition (Licensing) FAQ
- Countly Implementation and Technical FAQ
- Security, Privacy, and Access FAQ
Learn how to integrate your SDK
- All SDKs are open source and available on Github.
- Downloading and integrating SDKs with your mobile or web app is described here in an easy-to-follow manner.
- We strongly suggest you use the Countly Code Generator to speed up events, sessions, and user profile generation.
- iOS SDK FAQ and Troubleshooting
- Android SDK FAQ and Troubleshooting
Finally, become an expert in Countly features
Lean back and start reading our friendly documents explaining our performance-oriented features:
- Getting Countly Basics
- Understanding how events work
- Drilling down data with advanced segmentation
- Behavioral segmentation with Cohorts
- Catching and reporting crashes
- Collect deep user data with session information
- Send push notifications for more retention rate
- Get revenue and in-app purchase information
- Track users footprints with Funnels
- Compare your marketing channels and calculate customer lifetime value