Does secondary calls Countly.init clears/deletes events which are present in the Countly queue(s)/store?
1) Countly.init(config) // device offline, config does NOT contain custom header with access token required for server access (so Countly SDK will not be able to send data to server)
2) Countly.recordEvent ("test")
3) Countly.init(config) // device online, config contains custom header with access token required for server access (so Countly SDK should be able to send data to server)
Question: Will be event "test" successfully sent to the Countly server for mentioned scenario?
The background of this question is:
1) Custom network request headers can be specified for CountlyConfig object only (not on object Countly as it is mentioned in the SDK documentation for Android)
2) Application specific requires to update access token it run-time sometimes
So to apply access token application has to use method init more than one time
Android SDK release: 22.06.2