Is it possible to have User Profile by UserName
I am using Countly trial version for Windows with C#.
Please consider the below scenario -
- "User1" logs in to the app from device named "device1"
- I have already implemented necessary code, so I can see it in "User Profile" tab in countly server.
- Now from the same device ("device1"), "User1" logs out
- "User2" logs in to same device ("device1")
- now in countly server I can see only one user in User Profile tab name "User2", though I can also see event from "User1" also there. No row for "User1" in user profile tab.
So does that mean, user profile identified by device? If so, is there any way that I can see it by UserName. In the above scenario there will be two rows, one for "User1", another for "User2", though they have logged in from same device.